- Your Government
- City Council
- Brandon McCullough
- Elected to a four-year term from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2023
CURRENT COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS
(through December 31, 2023)
- Chair of Capital Outlay and Infrastructure Committee
- Vice Chair of Law and Education Committee
- Member of Finance and Budget Committee
- Member of Committee of the Whole
- SEMCOG Delegate
- Council Representative of the City's Tree Committee
- Construction Engineering Technology, Lawrence Technological University
Charter Township of Northville, Facilities Manager (2020 - Present)
City of Novi, Facilities Manager (2012 – 2020)
Habitat for Humanity, Director of Construction (2008 – 2012)
- Certified Facilities Manager
- USGBC LEED Green Associate
- Michigan Residential Builders License
- Energy Star Partner.
- Member of the United States Green Building Council
- EPA Lead-Based Paint Renovators License
- EPA HVAC Universal Certified
- Member of Michigan Green built
- Green Advantage Certified Practitioner
- 2018 Novi Police Civilian Commendation Award
- 2018 MML Green Communities Challenge Gold (City of Novi)
- 2017 MML Green Communities Challenge Gold (City of Novi)
- 2016 IFMA Facilities Manager of the Year
- 2015 City of Novi Employee of the Year
- 2013 International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Facility Achievement Award
- 2013 Michigan Green Communities Challenge Silver Award (City of Novi)
- 2012 Michigan Green Communities Challenge Bronze Award (City of Novi)
- 2011 “Project of the Year” by the USGBC Detroit Chapter
- 2011 Managed Metro Detroit’s first “Gut Rehab” LEED Platinum project
I spent my childhood roaming the streets of South Livonia on my 1992 GT Mach One BMX. I was a regular at Wonderland Mall, Cutting Corner, Daly, Bread Basket, Senate Coney Island and too many more to name. I attended elementary school at Cleveland, middle school at Emerson and high school at Franklin.
During my days at Franklin, I was blessed to meet my beautiful wife Kacie, who to this day claims the only reason she agreed to go on a date was that I was the captain of the Franklin Hockey team. She is a graduate of Eastern Michigan University with a degree in Special Education. She loved the education she received from Livonia Public Schools so much she joined the team and is teaching at our alma mater, Franklin High School, in the resource room. Following my incredible Livonia Public Schools education, I attended Lawrence Tech and obtained a degree in Construction Engineering and graduated with honors.
My professional career really took off in 2008 when I served as the Director of Construction for Habitat for Humanity. During my employment, our affiliate renovated and built over 65 homes across Macomb County providing safe housing for many deserving families. My biggest accomplishment at Habitat was leading a project to create Macomb County’s first LEED for Homes Platinum certified project.
Currently, I serve as the Facilities Manager for the Northville Township with the overall management of the Facilities Management Division. This division is tasked with the operations, capital planning, and construction management for all the township’s facilities and grounds.
My wife and I purchased our family home in Burton Hollow Estates in 2009 and in 2014, we welcomed our one of a kind daughter Harper (Harps) Rose. We are convinced that she will be both the Captain of the USA Women’s Olympic Hockey team and the President of the United States.