General Pool Rules
- Eating or drinking in restricted areas only
- No shoes or street clothing on the pool deck
- All deck furniture must be placed along the fence at all times
- Infants must wear a cloth diaper or swim diaper with rubber pants and a swimsuit
- No one swims alone
The following are prohibited:
- Diving in shallow water
- Glass bottles/jars
- Hypoxic training - underwater games, holding of breath
- Inflatable toys or inflatable flotation devices
We are the home pool for the Livonia Community Swim Club. The team has swimmers from age six to high school age and practices Monday-Friday 4-8 p.m. and Saturday 8-10 a.m.
The Lap Pool is closed occasionally for swim meets. Please check the posted schedule for open lap lanes available and swim meet closures.
Our 6,500 square feet of water encourages adventure and unbelievable fun. This intriguing area begins with a zero-depth entrance where you can walk through or around a water playground with sprays and geysers. Stroll to the lazy river where you can enjoy a leisurely ride on an inner-tube, enjoy a relaxing moment in the spa or swim in the four-lane, 25-yard warm-up pool.
For the kid in all of us, walk up the winding steps to our 25-foot high platform, where the excitement awaits your journey on an inner tube, curving around and down the 250-foot water slide splashing into the plunge pool.
|June 1-Labor Day||Rest of September-May|
|Monday-Friday||5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.||5:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
The leisure pool is closed for classes on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon year-round. To view a detailed pool schedule, please see the Leisure Pool Schedule.
Summer Splash Pad Hours (Closed for the season)
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Leisure Pool Schedule Descriptions
- Open: Features including the Water Slide and Lazy River are available for use. Occasionally, classes or training may be conducted during open swim.
- Modified Open: Modified Open sessions are the best times for parents with small children and seniors to enjoy our Leisure Pool. The Leisure Pool is open although classes will be conducted there. The Water Slide will not be open except during special events or as noted below. Spray features will not be on during classes.
- Classes Only: During this time, the Leisure Pool is closed due to the large number of participants. A quiet area with fewer distractions is needed for the instructors and class participants.
Competition Lap Pool
The lap pool is 12 feet deep, with eight 25-yard lanes, a one-meter diving board, movable floor and bulkhead. The pool floor can be raised to the deck surface or lowered to seven feet. Spectator seating is available for up to 400 people.
Lap Pool Schedule
Please check the monthly schedule for all Lap Pool closings.