The Senior Bulletin (PDF) lists current information on all daily activities. meeting times and locations. A printed version of the bulletin is also available at the Civic Park Senior Center.
Activities / Resources
Due to the current MDHHS Epidemic Order, several activities are modified. The order was most recently updated Feb. 4.
The following will remain open/available:
- Civic Park Senior Center curbside pickup for food distribution.
- Civic Park Senior Center is open with limited activities (since Jan. 18; January/February schedule is the same).
The following are canceled or closed until the State revises the Epidemic Order:
- All indoor facility rentals at Civic Park Senior Center.
Check the link above to see which of these activities are currently being offered:
- Acrylic Painting Class
- Card, Board, and Bingo Games
- Continuing Education Classes
- File of Life
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Golf and Softball Leagues
- Health and Blood Pressure Screenings
- Housing, Legal, Income Tax Assistance
- Information Seminars/Speakers
- Large Print Library/Computer Center
- Medical Equipment Loan Closet
- Medicare/Prescription Counseling
- Pool Tables/Table Tennis
- Round Table Discussion Groups
- Specialized Exercise Classes
- Stained Glass
- Support Groups
- Travel Club
- Weight Training
- Wood Carving
- Yoga and Meditation
Information & Referral
- Area Agency on Aging 1-C
The Senior Alliance
5454 Venoy Road
Wayne, MI 48154
- Phone Numbers: (800) 815-1112 or (734) 722-2830
For information on in-home care, email Senior Alliance Information Services at (800) 815-1112 or (734) 722-2830. The Senior Alliance is a nonprofit agency designated as the Area Agency on Aging (AAA-1C ) that assists older persons and their caregivers.