Our 6,500 square feet of water encourages adventure and unbelievable fun. This intriguing area begins with a zero-depth entrance where you can walk through or around a water playground with sprays and geysers. Stroll to the lazy river where you can enjoy a leisurely ride on an inner tube, enjoy a relaxing moment in the spa or swim in the four-lane, 25-yard warm-up pool.
For the kid in all of us, walk up the winding steps to our 25-foot high platform, where the excitement awaits your journey on an inner tube, curving around and down the 250-foot water slide splashing into the plunge pool.
- Monday through Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Leisure Pool is closed for classes on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon year-round. To view a detailed pool schedule, please see the Leisure Pool Schedule.
Summer Splash Pad Hours
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Leisure Pool Schedule Descriptions
- Open: Features including the Water Slide and Lazy River are available for use. Occasionally, classes or training may be conducted during open swim.
- Modified Open: Modified Open sessions are the best times for parents with small children and seniors to enjoy our Leisure Pool. The Leisure Pool is open although classes will be conducted there. The Water Slide will not be open except during special events or as noted below. Spray features will not be on during classes.
- Classes/Modified: Limited space will be available due to class in session. No spray features or water slide. Best for parents with small children and seniors to enjoy our Leisure pool.