1. BLOCK PARTY: Margaret Alvarado, Julius Barber Shop, re: to be held Saturday, July 24, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the corner of Cavour Street and Five Mile Road to beginning of alley, with rain date of July 25, 2021
2. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Judy Tenaglia, re: to host a gathering with live music in the back yard of their home located at 15367 Susanna Circle, on Sunday, July 25, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a rain date of Sunday, August 1, 2021.
3. AWARD OF BID: Livonia Fire & Rescue, re: for supplying uniforms and related uniform items for a period of three years, from budgeted funds.
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE AMENDMENT TO THE LEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF LIVONIA AND THE LIVONIA PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT: Department of Parks & Recreation, re: to allow the City to continue to utilize John Stymelski Veteran’s Park and Mies Park until June 30, 2026, with the option to extend the lease for five (5) additional years with John Stymelski Veteran’s Park and (10) additional years with Mies Park, on the same terms. (CR 139-00, CR 368-00 and 161-11).
5. REQUEST TO APPROVE AMENDMENT TO THE SUBLEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN CITY OF LIVONIA AND LIVONIA CIVIC ARENAS: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: changes in term for Devon-Aire Ice Arena from five (5) years to five (5), one (1) year agreements and increase in base ice rate for 2021-2022 ice season, with annual increases thereafter. (CR 376-15)
6. REQUEST TO APPROVE PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION OF A PAVILION THROUGH THE SOURCEWELL PURCHASING PROGRAM: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: to replace the existing pavilion at Clement Circle Park, from budgeted funds.
7. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Department of Public Works, re: to enable payment to Lakeshore Global Corporation (LGC) for the emergency Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV-4) replacement at 8 Mile and Newburgh Roads, in conjunction with Great Lakes Water Authority (GLWA) wholesale meter replacement, from the Unexpended Fund Balance.
8. REQUEST TO ADJUST WATER AND SEWER CONSUMPTION RATES, INDUSTRIAL SURCHARGE RATE AND INDUSTRIAL WASTE CONTROL CHARGE: Public Service Division, re: to become effective on July 1, 2021.
9. REQUEST TO RENEW LEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF LIVONIA AND THE LIVONIA SAVE OUR YOUTH TASK FORCE: Department of Law, re: for a period of three (3) years beginning August 1, 2021 and expiring of July 31, 2024 (CR 295-18).
For the 1922nd Regular Meeting of June 14, 2021.
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website –