October 26, 2021
City Hall 5th Floor Gallery
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission - Study Meeting
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2021
Study Meeting in the Fifth Floor Gallery 7 p.m.
PREHEARING ITEMS FOR THE MEETING OF NOVEMBER 9, 2021
1. Petition 2021-09-02-19 submitted by Livonia Gas Mart requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Sections 6.06 and 6.26 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to construct an addition and remodel the interior and exterior of the existing gas station (Mobil) at 31301 Plymouth Road, located on the southeast corner of Plymouth and Merriman Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 35.
2. Petition 2021-10-02-20 submitted by BBS Distilleries, L.L.C., requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 6.09 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to utilize a Small Distiller license in connection with the operation of a distillery and tasting room at 27600 Schoolcraft Road, located on the north side of Schoolcraft Road between Inkster Road and Cardwell Avenue in the Southeast ¼ of Section 24.
3. Petition 2021-06-01-05 submitted by Belal Hourany, pursuant to Sections 13.13 and 13.15 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, requesting to rezone the properties at 27428 and 27432 Long Avenue, located on the north side of Long Avenue between Inkster Road and Rensellor Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 1, from N1 (Neighborhood) to C-2 (General Business).
4. Request to amend the plans of Petition 2021-07-08-04 Kroger/Northridge Commons, which received approval by the City Council on September 20, 2021 (CR 289-21) to redevelop portions of the commercial shopping center (Northridge Commons), including demolishing approximately 22,000 square feet of existing retail space, constructing an addition to the Kroger store measuring approximately 28,500 square feet, as well as other façade and parking lot improvements, at 33523-33751 Eight Mile Road, located on the south side of Eight Mile Road between Farmington and Gill Roads in the Northeast ¼ of Section 4.
REPORT FROM STAFF
5. Regular Meeting held by City Council on October 18, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@livonia.gov