January 11, 2022
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission Meeting
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2022
1,181st Public Hearing and Regular Meeting 7 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2021-10-01-07 submitted by Kassem Bazzi, pursuant to Sections 13.13 and 13.15 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, requesting to rezone the property at 27480 Five Mile Road, located on the north side of Five Mile Road between Inkster Road and Foch Avenue in the Southeast ¼ of Section 13, from NM1, Neighborhood Multifamily to NM2, Neighborhood Multifamily – Maximum 4 Stories.
2. Petition 2021-11-02-23 submitted by R & E Landscaping and Construction, L.L.C. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 6.58 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance to operate a special trade contractors’ yard at 34422 Rosati Avenue, located on the west side of Stark Road just south of the CSX Railroad in the Southwest ¼ of Section 28.
3. Petition 2021-11-02-24 submitted by R & E Landscaping and Construction, L.L.C. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 6.58 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance to construct and operate a special trade contractors’ yard at 34413 Rosati Avenue, located on the west side of Stark Road just south of the CSX Railroad in the Southwest ¼ of Section 28.
1. (This item has been tabled to the February 8, 2022 Regular Meeting) - Petition 2021-11-08-06 submitted by Jeffery Scott Architects requesting approval of all plans pursuant to Section 13.13 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance in connection with a proposal to remodel the exterior façade and modify the approved landscape plan of the commercial shopping center (Concord Plaza) at 16112 thru 16184 Middlebelt Road, located on the east side of Middlebelt Road between Five Mile Road and Terrence Avenue in the Northwest ¼ of Section 13.
4. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,180th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on December 14, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email: Clerk@livonia.gov