May 16, 2022
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
City Council Study Meeting
Monday, May 16, 2022
Study Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia
Monday, May 16, 2022
*8:00 p.m. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan
1. REAPPOINTMENT OF DAVID BONGERO TO THE LIVONIA PLANNING COMMISSION: Office of the Mayor, re: for a three-year term, which will expire on June 9, 2025.
2. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE 450 PRIVACY SCREEN VOTING BOOTHS: Office of the City Clerk, re: to replace old and broken voting booths used for voting privacy at all polling locations throughout the City, from budgeted funds.
3. REQUEST TO APPROVE DESIGNATION OF AUTHORIZED DEPOSITORIES: Department of Finance, re: to allow the City to collect property tax payments and water bills, as well as purchase Certificates of Deposit and pooled accounts, at these financial institutions.
4. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2022 DODGE CHARGER UTILIZING THE STATE OF MICHIGAN BID PRICING: Division of Police, re: to replace an unrepairable vehicle, from budgeted funds.
5. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE FIVE (5) 2022 FORD RANGERS UTILIZING THE STATE OF MICHIGAN BID PRICING: Inspection Department, re: to be used by the Inspection/Ordinance Department, from budgeted funds.
6. REQUEST TO ADJUST WATER AND SEWER CONSUMPTION RATES, INDUSTRIAL SURCHARGE RATE AND INDUSTRIAL WASTE CONTROL CHARGE: Department of Public Works, re: to become effective on July 1, 2022.
7. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES, AS AMENDED: Department of Law, re: to Amend Chapter 37 (Delivery and Placement of Written Materials) to Title 8.
For the 1946th Regular Meeting of June 6, 2022
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.