Study Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia
*8:00 p.m. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive Livonia, Michigan
1. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Gale Wilcox, Anastasia & Katie's Coffee Shop, re: to host a car show with a DJ, in the parking lot of business located at 19215 Merriman Road on Saturday, May 20, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
2. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2023 LIFE LINE TYPE-1 SUPERLINER AMBULANCE: Fire Department, re: to replace the current frontline vehicle in our vehicle replacement program, from budgeted funds.
3. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) POWER LOAD AMBULANCE COT LOADING SYSTEM: Fire Department, re: to be placed in frontline vehicles and improve worker and patient safety, from budgeted funds.
4. AWARD OF BID: Division of Police, re: to replace the network firewall and switching infrastructure that is currently at end of life and out of warranty, from budgeted funds.
5. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO WAIVE THE SEALED BID PROCESS AND PURCHASE ELEVEN (11) MARKED AND UNMARKED POLICE VEHICLES USING STATE OF MICHIGAN COOPERATIVE BID PRICING AND MACOMB COUNTY CONSORTIUM BID PRICING: Division of Police, re: from budgeted funds.
6. REQUEST TO APPROVE HOURLY RATE INCREASE: Civil Service Department, re: for the classification of Police Reserve Officer.
7. REQUEST TO APPROVE CITY OF LIVONIA AFSCME UNION LOCAL 1917 CONTRACT AGREEMENT FOR THE PERIOD DECEMBER 1, 2022, THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2025, Civil Service Department, re: same.
8. REQUEST FOR APPROVAL TO AMEND THE 2016-2021 CONSOLIDATION PLAN AND 2019-2020 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN: Livonia Housing Commission, re: to allocate CARES Act Funding to the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) to include activities that prevent, prepare for, and respond to the spread of infectious diseases such as the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). (CR 140-20, CR 178-19 and CR 181-16).
9. AWARD OF BID: Public Works Division, Forestry Department, re: for the City-owned tree audit and update of inventory database, from budgeted funds.
10. AWARD OF BID AND REQUEST TO AMEND THE CONTRACT WITH OHM ADVISORS AND AUTHORIZATION FOR ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION: Public Works Division, re: for the construction administration services for the Building Controls System Upgrade Project, from the Capital Projects Fund.
11. REQUEST TO APPROVE ANNUAL RENEWAL OF SOFTWARE LICENSING AND MAINTENANCE FROM SOLE SOURCE PROVIDER: Public Works Division, re: with Azteca Systems LLC for the DPW work management system for the period of March 1, 2023, through February 28, 2024, includes Cityworks Online, from budgeted funds.
12. REQUEST TO RELEASE DEVELOPMENT BONDS: Engineering Division, re: for Capri Court Site Condominium, located on the west side of Farmington Road between Norfolk Avenue and Eight Mile Road in the Northeast 1/4 of Section 4. (CR 304-19)
13. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from LS Equity, LLC, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drain system that provides adequate drainage for property located on the north of Plymouth Road, east of Middlebelt Road, in the Southwest 1/4 of Section 25.
For the Regular Meeting of February 13, 2023
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Your Government, City Council, Agendas & Minutes.
*The start time of the Study Meeting may be delayed if the 7:00 PM Regular Meeting has not yet adjourned.