STUDY MEETING OF FEBRUARY 24, 2020
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Frank Grisa, O’Malley’s Bar and Grill, re: to allow their St. Patrick’s Day celebration on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 until 11:00 p.m. at 15231 Farmington Road.
2. APPOINTMENT OF DANIEL E. LAIBLE TO THE PLYMOUTH ROAD DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a four-year term, which will expire on May 16, 2024.
3. REQUEST TO ADOPT A RESOLUTION PROCLAIMING FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020 AS ARBOR DAY IN THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Bill Craig, Tree City Committee Chairman and Douglas L. Moore, Superintendent of Public Service – Operations, re: to be celebrated at 2:30 p.m. at Coolidge Elementary School, 30500 Curtis Street.
4. AWARD OF BID: Public Service Division, re: for the 2020-2023 Supplemental Routine Street Sweeping Program, from budgeted funds.
5. REQUEST TO APPROVE PROPOSED 2020 SIDEWALK REPAIR PROGRAM: Engineering Division, re: to include three small target areas, one in Section 8, one along Farmington Road from Lyndon Avenue to Schoolcraft Road and one along Merriman Road from Schoolcraft Road to Plymouth Road, along with scattered locations throughout the City. (CR 784-82)
6. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-12-08-16 submitted by N.C. Designers & Contracting Inc. requesting approval to construct an addition and remodel the interior and exterior of the existing gas station (Shell) located on the southwest corner of Six Mile and Farmington Roads (33411 Six Mile Road), in the Northeast ¼ of Section 16.
7. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES, AS AMENDED: Department of Law, re: to Section 170 of Title 5, Chapter 03 (General Licensing Procedure) to update fees charged to obtain licenses required by the City.
For the 1,892nd Regular Meeting of March 11, 2020
DATED: February 19, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.