1,894th Regular Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia7:00 P.M.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
* Due to COVID-19, Livonia City Council meetings will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 /
WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect online: https://zoom.us/j/822419226
Phone participation: (312) 626-6799, ID: 822 419 226
CALL TO ORDER: ROLL CALL:PRESENTATION OF MINUTES:
AUDIENCE COMMUNICATIONREPORTS FROM THE MAYOR AND OTHER CITY OFFICIALS
1. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE SIDEWALK REQUIREMENT: Neal and Teresa Garon, re: for the newly constructed home at 16601 Harrison Street.
2. ROLL CALL: Proposed amendment to Zoning Ordinance No. 543, as amended: Department of Law, re: Petition 2019-12-01-08, submitted by Gary Bloom, for a change of zoning of property located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between I-275/96 Expressway and Haggerty Road (39040 Seven Mile Road), in the Southwest ¼ of Section 6, from M-1 (Light Manufacturing) to OS (Office Services).(First Reading given by Scott Bahr on Monday, March 23, 2020)
3. ROLL CALL: Proposed amendment to the Livonia Code of Ordinances, as amended: Department of Law, re: to amend Title 6 (Animals), Repealing Chapters 04 (Dogs), 05 (Reserved), 06 (Cats), 07 (Vicious Animals), and 08 (Miscellaneous Regulations) to consolidate the ordinances in order to ensure the proper care and control of animals.
(First Reading given by Scott Bahr on Monday, March 23, 2020)NEW BUSINESS
4. AWARD OF BID: Inspection Department, re: for the 2020-2023 Weed Cutting and Property Maintenance Program, from budgeted funds.AUDIENCE COMMUNICATION
DATED: April 3, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email xd
if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.