STUDY MEETING AGENDA OF APRIL 15, 2020
* Due to COVID-19, Livonia City Council meetings will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 / WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect online: https://zoom.us/j/822419226
Phone participation: (312) 626-6799, ID: 822 419 226
1. APPOINTMENT OF ELIZABETH MCCUE TO THE PLYMOUTH ROAD DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a four-year term, which will expire on May 16, 2024.
2. APPOINTMENT OF OMAR FARIS TO THE PLYMOUTH ROAD DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a four-year term, which will expire on May 16, 2024.
3. REQUEST TO ACCEPT A U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE 2019 JUSTICE ASSISTANCE GRANT (JAG) IN CONJUNCTION WITH WAYNE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY: Division of Police, re: to purchase law enforcement equipment, no matching funds are required.
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE PURCHASE OF TWO (2) DOMINION VOTING ICC KIT OPTICAL SCAN TABULATORS THROUGH STATE OF MICHIGAN BID PROCESS: Office of the City Clerk, re: to streamline the processing of ballots, from budgeted funds.
5. REQUEST TO APPROVE ALLIANCE OF ROUGE COMMUNITIES (ARC) ANNUAL ASSESSMENT FOR 2020: Public Service Division, re: in the amount of $35,585.00 from funds budgeted for this purpose.
6. REQUEST TO APPROVE ANNUAL RENEWAL OF SOFTWARE LICENSING AND MAINTENANCE FROM SOLE SOURCE PROVIDER: Public Service Division, re: with Azteca Systems LLC for the DPW work management system for the period of March 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021, includes Cityworks Online, from budgeted funds. (CR 196-17)
7. AWARD OF CONTRACT: Engineering Division, re: for the 2020 Sidewalk Replacement Program – Contract 20-G. (CR 84-20)
8. AWARD OF CONTRACT: Engineering Division, re: for the 2020 Lane Line Marking Program – Contract 20-H.
9. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES AS AMENDED: Department of Law, re: to Sections 010, 011 and 020 of Title 5, Chapter 42 (Hotels, Motor Courts, Lodginghouses, Rooming-Houses, One-Family Rental Dwellings, Two-Family Rental Dwellings and Multiple-Family Rental Dwellings) of the Livonia Code of Ordinances, as amended. (CR 67-20)
For the 1,895th Regular Meeting of April 27, 2020
DATED: April 8, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.