1. BLOCK PARTY: Mary Beth Morris, re: to be held Saturday, August 8, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Woodring Street, between Vermont and Oregon, with a rain date of Sunday, August 9, 2020.
2. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Julie Blackmer, re: to host cardio drumming exercise classes on Monday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the lot of St. Michael’s School located at 11311 Hubbard Street.
3. APPOINTMENT OF MELISSA KAROLAK TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2022.
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE QUARTERLY BUDGET ADJUSTMENTS: Department
of Finance, re: for the first and second quarter of the 2020 Fiscal Year Budget.
5.REQUEST TO APPROVE AN INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CHARTER COUNTY OF WAYNE AND THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: for the improvements at Botsford Pool and Clements Circle Park, with the proposed City’s participation to be $35,671.00, from budgeted funds.
6. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE APPROPRIATION AND AMEND CONTRACT WITH GRANITE INLINER, LLC (f.k.a. LIQUI-FORCE SERVICES, INC.: Public Service Division, re: to provide payment for the required sewer system rehabilitation improvements and increase the not to exceed amount to $1,000,000.00 for fiscal year 2020, to cover two emergency sewer repairs, from the Unexpended Fund Balance of the Water and Sewer Fund.
7. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE EXPENDITURE: Public Service Division, re: to enable payment to D’Angelo Brothers, Inc., for the emergency water main replacement on Surrey Road the DPW Yard, from budgeted funds.
8. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: 2020-05-08-03 submitted by Soave Homes, to renovate the exterior façade of the building located on the west side of Farmington Road between Lyndon Avenue and Five Mile Road (15195 Farmington Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 21.
9. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES AS AMENDED: Department of Law, re: to add Section 225 and amend Section 230 of Chapter 04 (Streets and Sidewalks) of Title 12.AUDIENCE COMMUNICATION
For the 1,901ST
Regular Meeting of July 20, 2020
DATED: June 26, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.