STUDY MEETING OF JULY 20, 2020
8:00 p.m. – City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO AMEND COUNCIL RESOLUTION 09-20: Paul F. Bohn, Fausone Bohn, LLP, re: to add language as required by the Michigan Department of Treasury to delineate the date the Commercial Rehabilitation District was established, the date the public hearing was held, and the application was approved for less than 10 years. (CR 306-19 and 226-19)
2. REQUEST TO DONATE PARCEL OF LAND TO CITY OF LIVONIA: Andrew Warner, Norwest Financial Group, re: land located at 28330 Clarita (Parcel ID 046-99-0054-002).
3. REQUEST TO APPROVE LEASE AGREEMENT WITH HAWKS/WOLVES SOCCER CLUB, d.b.a. LIVONIA CITY SOCCER CLUB, FOR GREENMEAD SOCCER FIELDS: Department of Parks & Recreation, re: for continued use of Greenmead Soccer fields 1 and 2, for a five year period, with an option to renew for an additional five-year period.
4. REQUEST FOR INCREASE IN GOLF CART FEES: Department of Parks & Recreation, re: for single cart riders at all golf courses, effective immediately for the 2020 golf season.
5. VACATING REQUEST: Engineering Division, re: to partially vacate public utility easement with property located at 19700 and 19750 Haggerty Road in the Southwest ¼ of Section 6. Parcel ID 46-023-99-0005-003 and 46-023-99-0005-004.
6. REQUEST TO WAIVE FORMAL BID PROCESS AND APPROVE ADDITIONAL EXPENDITURE: Engineering Division, re: for the Schoolcraft Service Drive Storm Sewer Installation, for an amount not to exceed $20,000.00, and approve revised contract amount of $141,905.00, from budgeted funds. (CR 342-19, CR 264-17 and CR 233-12)
7. REQUEST TO WAIVE FORMAL BID PROCESS AND AUTHORIZATION FOR EXPENDITURE: Engineering Division, re: to provide Asphalt Subdivision Repairs based on Contract 20-A unit prices with Nagle Paving (Contract 20-L), in an amount not to exceed $100.000.00, from budgeted funds. (CR 101-20)
8. REQUEST TO APPROVE FIRST AMENDMENT TO LEASE AGREEMENT FOR CITY-OWNED BUILDING AT 33251 FIVE MILE ROAD: Department of Law, re: between the City of Livonia and Minush Veliu (Sam’s Place Family Restaurant) for the period ending August 31, 2022, with one (1) successive option to renew for an additional one (1) year. (CR 264-05)
9. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2020-05-02-04 submitted by Livonia Budget Storage, L.L.C. re: to develop and operate a climate-controlled, indoor self-storage facility on property located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between Middlebelt Road and Parkville Avenue (29150 Seven Mile Road) in the Southwest ¼ of Section 1. AUDIENCE COMMUNICATION
For the 1,902nd Regular Meeting of August 5, 2020
DATED: July 14, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.