CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020
1,158th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Planning Commission meeting will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 / WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/182188326
Phone participation: (312) 626-6799
Meeting ID: 182 188 326
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2020-07-01-03 submitted by Leo Soave Building Company, Inc. pursuant to Section 23.01 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, requesting to rezone the property at 37855 Lyndon Avenue (former Webster Elementary School site) located on the south side of Lyndon Avenue between Newburgh and Hix Roads in the Southeast ¼ of Section 19 from PL (Public Lands) to R-1 (One Family Residential).
2. Petition 2020-07-03-03 submitted by Stonefield Engineering & Design, on behalf of Haggerty Square, L.L.C. and Haggerty Residential. L.L.C., pursuant to Section 12.08 of the Livonia Code of Ordinances of the City of Livonia, as amended, to determine whether or not to vacate a section of the existing public utility easement at 19700 and 19750 Haggerty Road, located on the east side of Haggerty Road, between Seven Mile and Eight Mile Roads in the Southwest ¼ of Section 6.
3. Petition 2020-07-06-01 submitted by the City Planning Commission, pursuant to Council Resolution #170-20, in connection with proposed amendments to Sections 2.10 of Article II, 4.12 of Article IV, 5.15 of Article V, and 16.02 of Article XVI, to define “Caregiver grow facility” and regulate the zoning districts where medical marijuana facilities can operate.
4. Petition 2020-07-08-05 submitted by Belaggio Homes Inc. requesting approval of the Master Deed, Bylaws and site plan pursuant to Section 18.62 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to develop a site condominium (Livonia Manor 3) consisting of four (4) single-family homes on the northern 300.62 feet of the property at 31670 Seven Mile Road, located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between Merriman Road and Osmus Avenue in the Southeast ¼ of Section 3.
5. Petition 2019-04-02-05 submitted by Piano Shoe Properties L.L.C. requesting a one-year extension of all plans in connection with a proposal to utilize a Micro Brewer license, including redeveloping the site, expanding the parking lot and modifying the exterior façade of the existing building, in connection with the operation of a brew pub at 27717 and 27719 Seven Mile Road, located on the south side of Seven Mile Road between Inkster Road and Harrison Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 12.
6. Petition 2019-05-02-08 submitted by Livonia Healthcare Real Estate, L.L.C. requesting a one-year extension of all plans in connection with a proposal to demolish the existing nursing home (St. Jude), and construct a new building in its place for the purpose of operating a nursing and physical rehabilitation facility (Mission Point Livonia) at 34350 Ann Arbor Trail, located on the north side of Ann Arbor Trail between Joy Road and Stark Road in the Southeast ¼ of Section 33.
7. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,157th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on July 14, 2020.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.
City of Livonia, Michigan - Ph: (734) 466-2200
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48154Unsubscribe