CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2020
1,162nd Public Hearings and Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Planning Commission meeting will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 / WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/182188326
Phone participation: (312) 626-6799
Meeting ID: 182 188 326
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2020-08-01-06 submitted by Middlebelt Plymouth Venture L.L.C. pursuant to Section 23.01 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, requesting to rezone parts of the properties at 29707 & 30273 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Middlebelt Road and Milburn Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 35, from C-2 (General Business) to R-8 (High Rise Multiple Family Residential District – Maximum 4 Stories).
2. Petition 2020-10-02-09 submitted by Little Caesars/Bent On L.L.C., seeking waiver use approval pursuant to Section 10.03(l) of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to add drive-up window facilities to an existing carry-out restaurant (Little Caesars) at 38141 Ann Arbor Road, located on the east side of Ann Arbor Road between West Chicago Boulevard and Ann Arbor Trail in the Northeast ¼ of Section 31.
3. Petition 2020-09-03-04 submitted by Group 10 Management, on behalf of Laurel Investment L.L.C., pursuant to Section 12.08 of the Livonia Code of Ordinances of the City of Livonia, as amended, to determine whether or not to vacate the existing public utility easement at 17117 and 17123 North Laurel Park Drive (Holiday Inn), located on the west side of North Laurel Park Drive, between Six Mile Road and University Park Drive in the Southeast ¼ of Section 7.
4. Petition 2020-09-06-02 submitted by the City Planning Commission on its own motion, pursuant to Section 23.01(b) of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to determine whether or not to amend Article XXXI – NP District Regulations, of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance No. 543, as amended, to expand the list of permitted uses under Section 31.03 to include beneficial forest management practices, such as the removal of invasive species, and selective trail construction in accordance with the City’s Master Parks and Recreation Plan and nonmotorized transportation plan, Livonia Bike Walk.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,161st Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on October 6, 2020.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.
City of Livonia, Michigan - Ph: (734) 466-2200
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48154Unsubscribe