Study Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
* Due to COVID-19, Livonia City Council meetings will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 /
WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/822419226 or phone at (312) 626-6799, ID: 822 419 226
To participate, use the ‘Raise Hand’ button on Zoom or press *9 on your phone to be called onAUDIENCE COMMUNICATION
1) REQUEST TO ABANDON AND VACATE PORTIONS OF THE LIVONIA (COUNTY) DRAIN #1, EXTENSION & BRANCHES: Theresa Cauzillo and William Phillips, 11850 Mayfield, LLC, re: for drain on property located on the east side of Mayfield Avenue, north of Plymouth Road (11850 AND 11870 Mayfield) in the southeast 1/4 of Section 27.
2) REQUEST TO APPROVE PURCHASE OF ONE (1) PIERCE ENFORCER FIRE ENGINE THROUGH THE HOUSTON GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL (HGAC-BUY) COOPERATIVE PURCHASING CONSORTIUM: Livonia Fire and Rescue, re: to replace a current fire engine, (CR 61-17)
3) REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE EXPENDITURE: Public Service Division, re: to enable payment to Allied Distributors for the emergency repair of hoists #3 and #4 at the Equipment Maintenance Garage, from budgeted funds.
4) REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE THE PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION THE ABILITY TO SET CERTAIN FEES AND CHARGES: Department of Parks & Recreation, re: at the Livonia Senior Citizen Center, Greenmead, league athletic play, and outdoor activities and rentals.
5) REQUEST TO ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS THROUGH THE QUALIFICATION BASED SELECTION (QBS) PROCESS WITH DETROIT ARCHITECTURAL GROUP, DLZ MICHGAN, INC., HUBBELL, ROTH & CLARK, INC., AND OHM ADVISORS: Finance Department, re: to provide as-needed architectural services.
6) REQUEST TO APPROVE NOTICE OF INTENT RESOLUTION TO ISSUE REVENUE BONDS NOT TO EXCEED $6,000,000.00 AND DECLARING INTENT TO REIMBURSE: Department of Finance, re: to construct, furnish and equip improvements to the water supply system of the City’s existing Water Supply and Sewage Disposal System through the approved State Drinking Water Revolving Fund (DWRF) loan to be closed on June 7, 2021.
7) REQUEST TO APPROVE A RESOLUTION TO ESTABLISH A REQUEST FOR TRANSPORTATION ALTERNATIVES PROGRAM (TAP) GRANT: Engineering Division, re: for funding, to designate an agent, attest to the existence of funds and commit to implementing a maintenance program for the Stark Road bike lanes from Hines Drive to North of I-96.
8) REQUEST TO AMEND THE ENGINEERING CONTRACT THROUGH THE QUALIFICATION BASED SELECTION (QBS) PROCESS WITH OHM ADVISORS FOR THE DESIGN ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE 2021 ASPHALT ROAD PROGRAM (CONTRACT 21-A): Engineering Division, re: same (CR 365-16)
9) WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2020-10-02-09 submitted by Little Caesars/Bent On L.L.C., to add drive-up window facilities to an existing carry-out restaurant (Little Caesars) located on the east side of Ann Arbor Road between West Chicago Boulevard and Ann Arbor Trail (38141 Ann Arbor Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 31.
10) VACATING PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2020-09-03-04 submitted by Group 10 Management, on behalf of Laurel Investment L.L.C. to determine whether or not to vacate the existing public utility easement located on the west side of North Laurel Park Drive, between Six Mile Road and University Park Drive (17117 and 17123 North Laurel Park Drive, Holiday Inn) in the Southeast ¼ of Section 7. (CR 268-20)
For the 1911th Regular Meeting of December 14, 2020
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email xd if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.