Study Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia AUDIENCE COMMUNICATIONNEW BUSINESS
Monday, July 26, 2021
8:00 p.m. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO BARRICADE CITY STREETS: Chris Inch, Stevenson Cross Country Coach, re: on Friday, August 20, 2021, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., on Perth Street from Stark Road until it dead-ends West of Farmington, for a nighttime high school cross country meet.
2. BLOCK PARTY: Jackie Gordon, re: to be held Friday, August 27, 2021, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., on Arden between Elmira and Orangelawn, with no rain date requested.
3. BLOCK PARTY: Karen Werden, re: to be held Saturday, August 28, 2021, from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Flamingo, between St. Martins and Bretton, with a rain date of Saturday, September 4, 2021.
4. BLOCK PARTY: Krista Leavens, re: to be held Saturday, August 28, 2021, from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., on Grandon between Brentwood and Harrison, with no rain date requested.
5. BLOCK PARTY: Julie Freda, re: to be held Saturday, September 11, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sussex, between Sherwood and Fitzgerald, with a rain date of Sunday, September 12, 2021.
6. BLOCK PARTY: Patricia Stephanoff, re: to be held Saturday, September 11, 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on north cul-de-sac of Alpine Drive, between Alpine and Fairlane, with no rain date requested.
7. REQUEST TO APPROVE ADDENDUM TO THE SUBLEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF LIVONIA AND LIVONIA CIVIC ARENAS: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: to suspend lease payments for Eddie Edgar Ice Arena for twelve months, beginning August 1, 2021.
8. REQUEST TO ADOPT THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT ACCESS AUDIT AND TRANSITION PLAN: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: for federal requirements which mandate the accessibility of City of Livonia sites.
9. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from 6 Mile Properties, LLC, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drainage system that provides adequate drainage for property developed at 17180 Farmington Road, in the Southwest 1/4 of Section 10
For the 1926th Regular Meeting of August 9, 2021
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com
if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.