CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2021
1,172nd Public Hearing and Regular Meeting 7 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2021-06-01-04 submitted by Speedway L.L.C. pursuant to Section 23.01 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, requesting to rezone the properties at 13950 Merriman Road and 31324, 31330 and 31374 Schoolcraft Road, located on the northeast corner of Schoolcraft and Merriman Roads in the Southwest ¼ of Section 23, from C-1, Local Business to C-2, General Business.
2. Petition 2021-06-02-09 submitted by Belal Hourany requesting approval of all plans required by Sections 11.03(a) and 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to demolish an existing commercial building (Billy’s Liquor Depot) and construct a new retail party store with gasoline pumps, at 27415 Grand River Avenue, located at the southwest corner of Grand River Avenue and Inkster Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 1.
3. Petition 2021-06-02-10 submitted by Wade Shows, Inc. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 11.03(l) of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to conduct a carnival in the parking lot of the former Sears, sponsored by the AM Rotary Club of Livonia, consisting of amusement rides, games and food concessions from July 30, 2021 through August 9, 2021, inclusive, on property at 29500 Seven Mile Road, located on the northwest corner of Seven Mile Road and Middlebelt Road in the Southeast ¼ of Section 2.
4. Petition 2021-06-SN-01 submitted by Metro Detroit Signs requesting approval for additional wall signs pursuant to Section 18.47 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, for the Citizens Bank branch at 37307 Six Mile Road, located on the south side of Six Mile Road between Levan and Newburgh Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 17.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,171st Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on June 15, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.
City of Livonia, Michigan - Ph: (734) 466-2200
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48154Unsubscribe