Study Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia
Monday, October 18, 2021
8:00 p.m. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO PURCHASE CITY-OWNED PROPERTY: Zak Alzught, re: offer to purchase City-owned property at 29660 Gaylord Court.
2. REAPPOINTMENT OF KEN HARB TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2024.
3. REAPPOINTMENT OF DILLON BREEN TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2024.
4. REQUEST TO EXTEND CONTRACT WITH HAVENER TECH, INC.: Department of Public Works, re: for as-needed repairs for the catch basin, storm sewer and concrete slab stabilization program, in an amount not to exceed $50,000 annually for two years, from budgeted funds. (CR 290-18)
5. REQUEST TO APPROVE FIVE YEAR EXTENSION OF THE LEASE OF FIVE (5) ACRES OF CITY OWNED PROPERTY LOCATED AT 32000 GLENDALE AVENUE: Department of Public Works, re: Mid-Michigan Recycling, L.C., for wood processing and disposal service. (CR 71-17)
6. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Department of Public Works, re: for the additional scope of work through change order on the Cavell Street water main replacement project and provide payment to D&D Water and Sewer, Inc. in an amount not to exceed $43,752.59 for these services, from budgeted funds of the Water and Sewer Fund. (CR 180-21)
7. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2021-08-08-05 submitted by Hellyer Lewis requesting to remodel the exterior of the Citizens Bank at 37307 Six Mile Road, located on the south side of Six Mile Road between Levan and Newburgh Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 17.
8. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2021-08-02-16 submitted by Mellodie Hastings requesting to operate a day care nursery (Kidventure Child Care Center) at 10531 Farmington Road, located on the west side of Farmington Road between Orangelawn Avenue and Plymouth Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 33.
9. REQUEST TO APPROVE THE SIXTH AMENDMENT TO LEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF LIVONIA AND NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC., d/b/a AT&T WIRELESS PCS, LLC: Department of Law, re: to accommodate request to move and upgrade the equipment on the tower. (CR 20-21, 241-20, 406-18, CR 29-12, CR 120-98, and CR 18-97)
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.