Monday, January 31, 2022
7:00 p.m. – City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
CALL TO ORDER
INVOCATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION OF MINUTES - Minutes of the 1936th Regular Meeting of January 19, 2022
REPORTS FROM THE MAYOR AND OTHER CITY OFFICIALS
1. REQUEST FOR DESIGNATION AS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION: Josh Kirk, President, Athletika Warriors, re: as required by the State of Michigan to obtain a Charitable Gaming License to allow a raffle fundraiser in the future.
2. REQUEST TO BARRICADE CITY STREETS: Alyssa Choraszewski, St. Priscilla Catholic Church, re: on Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., beginning and ending at 19120 Purlingbrook, for a 5K run and 1.5K walk to benefit charity work of the parish.
3. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE TWO (2) POWER LOAD AMBULANCE COT LOADING SYSTEMS: Livonia Fire Department, re: to be placed in frontline vehicles and improve worker and patient safety, from budgeted funds.
4. AWARD OF BID: Departments of Parks and Recreation and Community Resources, re: for the printing of three issues of the City of Livonia's Connections Magazine for 2022, from budgeted funds.
5. AWARD OF BID: Public Service Division, re: for Aggregates (road gravel, slag and stone) for the City’s 2022 calendar year requirements, from budgeted funds.
6. AWARD OF BID: Public Works Division, re: for Ready-Mix Concrete for the City's 2022 calendar year requirements, from budgeted funds.
7. AWARD OF BID: Public Works Division, re: Water Main Repair Clamps for the City's 2022 calendar year requirements; from budgeted funds.
8. REQUEST TO APPROVE FINAL COST INFORMATION AND TO AUTHORIZE ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Engineering Division, re: for the 2021 Sidewalk Program - Contract 21-G (CR 84-21).
9. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2022 FORD ESCAPE AND ONE (1) 2022 FORD F-250 PICK-UP TRUCK: Engineering Division, re: to replace vehicles assigned to the Engineering Division, from budgeted funds.
10. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES, AS AMENDED: Planning and Economic Development Department, re: to amend Chapter 15.56 Section 035 (Permits and Inspection Fees), to add and revise Zoning Fees, including Zoning Board of Appeals Fees, Site Plan Review Application Fees, Waiver and Conditional Use Fees, Appeal to City Council Fee, and Zoning Amendment Fees, and to comport with Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance.
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.