STUDY MEETING OF JANUARY 16, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Robert Rais, Knights of Columbus, re: to allow a car show with a DJ at Saint Colette’s Catholic Church, 17600 Newburgh Road, on Saturday, June 1, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
2. REQUEST FOR DESIGNATION AS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION: Laura J. Hathaway, President, Mi Work Matters, re: as required by the State of Michigan to obtain a Charitable Gaming License to allow them to conduct a raffle at an event scheduled for March 2, 2019.
3. REAPPOINTMENT OF WILLIAM TANCILL TO THE BOARD OF REVIEW: Office of the Mayor, re: for a three-year term, which will expire on February 16, 2022.
4. REQUEST TO PURCHASE FIVE (5) REPLACEMENT CARDIAC MONITOR/DEFIBRILATORS: Livonia Fire and Rescue, re: from Zoll Medical Corporation, the sole supplier, from budgeted funds.
5. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE FIFTY-THREE (53) SELF CONTAINED BREATHING APPARATUS (SCBA): Livonia Fire and Rescue, re: from Douglass Safety Systems LLC, the sole supplier, from budgeted funds.
6. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE TWO (2) 2019 FORD ESCAPES THROUGH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN BID PROCESS: Engineering Division, re: to replace existing vehicles that are at the end of their useful lives and will be disposed thru the auction process, from budgeted funds.
7. REQUEST FOR COUNCIL TO SET A DATE FOR THE PURPOSE OF ADOPTING A RESOLUTION PLACING SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS UPON REFERENCED PROPERTIES WHOSE OWNERS HAVE NOT PAID CHARGES CONNECTED WITH THE 2018 SIDEWALK PROGRAM, CONTRACT 18-G, SINGLE LOT ASSESSMENTS: Engineering Division, re: same. (CR 102-18)
8. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from Menard, Inc., a Wisconsin Corporation, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drainage system that provides adequate drainage from property developed at 12701 and 12753 Middlebelt Road, in the Northeast ¼ of Section 26.
For the 1,865th Regular Meeting of January 28, 2019
DATED: January 8, 2019 SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.