Study Meeting Agenda
STUDY MEETING OF APRIL 22, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO BARRICADE CITY STREETS: Hannah Gore, re: from Monday, August 5, 2019 through Friday, August 9, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. each day on Van Court between Raleigh and Levan, for Vacation Bible School.
2. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE AND TO ERECT SIGNS AT REFERENCED LOCATIONS: Fred E. Sackllah, Festival Chair Person, The Basilica of St. Mary Antiochian Orthodox Church, re: in connection with their 11th Annual Michigan Fun Fest to be held from Thursday, May 30, 2019 through Sunday, June 2, 2019, at Bryant Park, 18000 Merriman Road.
3. APPOINTMENT OF DILLON BREEN TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2021.
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE THE EXECUTION OF SPECIALIZED SERVICES VEHICLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SUBURBAN MOBILITY AUTHORITY FOR REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION (SMART) AND THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Department of Community Resources, re: to accept one (1) 2019 Ford wheelchair lift equipped bus which has been provided by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 5310 Grant through SMART for the Livonia Community Transit Program.
5. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE PURCHASE OF ONE (1) 2019 FORD F-550 UPFITTED AS A DUMP TRUCK THROUGH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN BID PROCESS: Public Service Division, re: to replace a vehicle for the primary use of the Roads Department, from budgeted funds.
6. AWARD OF BID: Public Service Division, re: for water main repair clamps for a period of two years from May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2021.
7. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Public Service Division, re: for materials, equipment and labor necessary to perform the emergency storm sewer repair on Angling Street, from the Unexpended Fund Balance.
8. REQUEST TO AMEND COUNCIL RESOLUTION 37-19: Engineering Division, re: to award 2019 Lane Line Marking Program (Contract 19-H) to P.K. Contracting, Inc. subsequent to acquisition of R.S. Contracting, Inc.
9. REQUEST TO RESCIND COUNCIL RESOLUTION 104-07 WHICH ACCEPTED JURISDICTION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE STORM SEWER WITH TALON TLE – LIVONIA, L.L.C. FOR DAY CARE CENTER AT 37550 SEVEN MILE ROAD AND ACCEPT STORM WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SWMS) SUBMITTED BY 37550 SEVEN MILE ROAD, L.L.C.: Engineering Division, re: for the Day Care Center located on the north side of Seven Mile Road, west of Newburgh Road (37550 Seven Mile Road), in the Southeast ¼ of Section 6.
For the 1,872nd Regular Meeting of May 8, 2019
DATED: April 16, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.