CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019
1,144th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2019-05-01-03 submitted by A & H Ventures L.L.C. pursuant to Section 23.01 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, requesting to rezone the property at 33411 Six Mile Road, located on the southwest corner of Six Mile and Farmington Roads in the Northeast ¼ of Section 16, from C-1, Local Business to C-2, General Business.
2. Petition 2019-05-02-08 submitted by Livonia Healthcare Real Estate, L.L.C. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 9.03(g) of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to demolish the existing nursing home (St. Jude), and construct a new building in its place for the purpose of operating a nursing and physical rehabilitation facility (Mission Point Livonia) at 34350 Ann Arbor Trail, located on the north side of Ann Arbor Trail between Joy Road and Stark Road in the Southeast ¼ of Section 33.
3. Petition 2019-05-08-07 submitted by the City of Livonia requesting approval of all plans required by Section 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to demolish the existing structures at 12973 Farmington Road and construct a new building for use as the City of Livonia Department of Public Works administrative offices and garage, located on the west side of Farmington Road between the CSX Railroad right-of-way and Schoolcraft Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 28.
4. Petition 2019-05-08-08 submitted by Quick Pass Carwash requesting approval of all plans required by Section 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to construct a new attendant building, modify vehicular parking and access, and install new self-serve vacuum stations with overhead canopy at 36293 Five Mile Road, located on the south side of Five Mile Road between Yale Avenue and Levan Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 20.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,143rd Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on May 28, 2019.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.
City of Livonia, Michigan - Ph: (734) 466-2200
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48154Unsubscribe