Study Meeting Agenda
STUDY MEETING OF JUNE 17, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. BLOCK PARTY: Daniel Munoz, re: to be held Saturday, July 20, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Auburndale Street, between Jamison and Barkley, with no rain date requested.
2. BLOCK PARTY: Venessa Lagerstrom, re: to be held Saturday, July 27, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Summers Street, at Mayfield in Kimberly Oaks Subdivision, with no rain date requested.
3. BLOCK PARTY: Patricia Stephanoff, re: to be held Saturday, September 7, 2019, from 3:00 p.m. to 9:0:00 p.m. on Alpine, between Woodvale and Fairlane, with no rain date requested.
4. REAPPOINTMENT OF TIMOTHY J. KLISZ TO THE ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS: Kathleen M. McIntyre, Councilmember, re: for a three-year term to expire on July 12, 2022.
5. AUDIT REPORT: Livonia Housing Commission, re: for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018, excluding Silver Village, Newburgh Village, the CDBG Program and single family City-owned properties.
6. REQUEST TO APPROVE AN INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CHARTER COUNTY OF WAYNE AND THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: utilizing grant funds of $151,810.00 to be used for improvements at Bicentennial, Clements Circle, and Dooley Parks.
7. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2019 FORD TRANSIT 350 CARGO VAN THROUGH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN BID PROCESS AND THE MACOMB COUNTY PURCHASING PROGRAM: Public Service Division, re: to be used primarily by the Water Maintenance Section, also to assist the Roads and Engineering departments on other infrastructure issues, from budgeted funds.
8. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2020 FREIGHTLINER SELF LOADING SINGLE AXLE DUMP TRUCK THROUGH THE ROCHESTER HILLS CO-OP AWARD AGREEMENT: Public Service Division, re: a replacement vehicle to be used in conjunction with the Roads and Forestry Departments, from budgeted funds.
9. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE THREE (3) 2020 FREIGHTLINER SINGLE AXLE DUMP TRUCKS THROUGH THE ROCHESTER HILLS CO-OP AWARD AGREEMENT: Public Service Division, re: replacement vehicles for use by the Roads Department, from budgeted funds.
10. REQUEST TO APPROVE AN INTERGOVERMENTAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CHARTER COUNTY OF WAYNE AND THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Engineering Division, re: for the improvements of Inkster Road from Five Mile Road to Six Mile Road with the proposed City’s participation to be estimated at 4.54% in the amount of $61,726.00.
11. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from Laurel Park Retail Properties, LLC, a Delaware Corporation, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drainage system that provides adequate drainage from property developed at 37800 Six Mile Road (Panera Bread), in the Southeast ¼ of Section 7.
12. VACATING REQUEST: Engineering Division, re: to vacate southern 33’ of Surrey Avenue to facilitate the relocation of the entrance and exit gates to the DPW complex.
13. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-04-02-05 submitted by Piano Shoe Properties L.L.C., to utilize a Micro Brewer license, redevelop site, expand parking lot and modify exterior façade of the existing building on property located on the south side of Seven Mile Road between Inkster Road and Harrison Avenue (27717 and 27719 Seven Mile Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 12.
14. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-01-08-01 submitted by 18th Street Development, L.L.C. in connection with a proposal to construct a professional/medical building located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between I-275/95 Expressway and Haggerty Road (39000 Seven Mile Road) in the Southwest ¼ of Section 6.
15. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES, AS AMENDED: Department of Law, re: to Section 010 of Chapter 16 of Title 12 (Parks and Playgrounds) to revise stated location of Parkview Park.
16. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO ZONING ORDINANCE NO. 543: Zoning Board of Appeals, re: to permit high-end internet-based car sales within M-1 (Light Manufacturing) districts.
For the 1,876th Regular Meeting of July 8, 2019
DATED: June 11, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.