STUDY MEETING OF JULY 8, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. BLOCK PARTY: Jeanine Miller, re: to be held Saturday, August 10, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Woodring Street, between Vermont and Oregon, with no rain date requested.
2. BLOCK PARTY: Maggie McGrane, re: to be held Saturday, August 24, 2019, from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Rayburn Street, between Levan and Williams, with no rain date requested.
3. BLOCK PARTY: Caren Shatter, re: to be held Saturday, September 7, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sussex Street, between Fitzgerald and Sherwood, with a rain date of Sunday, September 8, 2019.
4. REQUEST FOR DESIGNATION AS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION: Bob Meyer, Head Football Coach, Clarenceville High School, re: as required by the State of Michigan to obtain a Charitable Gaming License to allow a raffle fundraiser in the future.
5. REQUEST APPROVAL FOR SENIOR ALLIANCE 2020-2022 MULTI-YEAR PLAN (MYP): Jason Maciejewski, Chief Information and Planning Officer, re: as required by the Aging and Adult Services Agency (AASA) to be submitted to the State Commission on Services to the Aging.
6. AWARD OF BID: Livonia Public Library, re: for auditorium renovations for the Bennett Civic Center Library, from budgeted funds.
7. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) 2019 FORD F-550 THROUGH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN AND THE MACOMB COUNTY BID PROCESS: Public Service Division, re: to replace a vehicle assigned to the Forestry Section, from budgeted funds.
8. REQUEST TO APPROVE PURCHASES WITH SOLE SUPPLIER, EJ USA, INC. f/k/a EAST JORDAN IRON WORKS: Public Service Division, re: for the purchase of storm water, water main and sanitary manhole-related items in an amount not to exceed $75,000.00 annually, for the period of July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
9. REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES WITH NTH CONSULTANTS FOR ENVRIONMENTAL ENGINEERING SERVICES CONTRACT: Public Service Division, re: to amend five-year agreement with NTH Consultants, Ltd., through June 30, 2023, to provide as-needed environmental engineering services related to the City’s landfill in the amount of $20,000.00 annually. (CR 229-18)
10. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from Vibe Credit Union, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drainage system that provides adequate drainage for property developed at 16825 Middlebelt Road, in the Northeast ¼ of Section 14.
11. WAIVER PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-05-02-08 submitted by Livonia Healthcare Real Estate, L.L.C. to demolish the existing nursing home (St. Jude) and construct a new building in its place for the purpose of operating a nursing and physical rehabilitation facility (Mission Point Livonia) on the north side of Ann Arbor Trail between Joy Road and Stark Road (34350 Ann Arbor Trail) in the Southeast ¼ of Section 33.
12. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-01-08-01 submitted by 18th Street Development, LLC to construct a professional/medical office building located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between the I-275/96 Expressway and Haggerty Road (39000 Seven Mile Road) in the Southwest ¼ of Section 6.
13. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-05-08-08 submitted by Quick Pass Carwash to construct a new attendant building, modify vehicular parking and access, and install new self-serve vacuum stations with overhead canopy located on the south side of Five Mile Road between Yale Avenue and Levan Road (36293 Five Mile Road), in the Northeast ¼ of Section 20.
For the 1,877th Regular Meeting of July 22, 2019
DATED: July 2, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.