Study Meeting Agenda
STUDY MEETING OF AUGUST 26, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Ernie Pacsai, Owner, SuperNatural Brewing & Spirits, re: to host an Oktoberfest event with live music in their parking lot located at 36685 Plymouth Road on Friday, September 20, 2019 and Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and Sunday, September 22, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
2. REQUEST TO APPROVE AND RECOGNIZE THE CLARENCEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING PARADE TO BE HELD ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2019; REQUEST TO APPROVE THE PARADE ROUTE AND THE CLOSING OF CERTAIN CITY STREETS; AND REQUEST TO DESIGNATE AND AUTHORIZE SENIOR POLICE OFFICER MICHAEL ARAKELIAN TO SIGN THE WAYNE COUNTY ROAD COMMISSION PERMIT ON BEHALF OF THE CITY TO CLOSE A PORTION OF MIDDLEBELT ROAD, WITH THE CITY TO ASSUME LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CLAIMS WHICH MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF THE ROAD CLOSURE: Kevin Murphy, Athletic Director, re: same.
3. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO SELL CITY-OWNED PROPERTY ACQUIRED THROUGH THE WAYNE COUNTY TAX FORECLOSURE PROGRAM USING FUNDS FROM THE FEDERAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT (CDBG) PROGRAM: Livonia Housing Commission, re: for the home located at 9823 Merriman Road to Terry Cureton for a sale price of $167,000.00.
4. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Matt R. Hickman, PE, Traffic Operations Engineer-Taylor TSC, State of Michigan, Department of Transportation, re: in conjunction with the I-275 Rehabilitation Project, from Ford Road (M-153) to Six Mile Road.
5. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE PAYMENT TO DETROIT EDISON: Engineering Division, re: for the re-installation of six (6) UG streetlights as part of the Five Mile Road Water Main Replacement Project (Phase II) Merriman Road to Middlebelt Road. (CR 303-16)
6. REQUEST TO APPROVE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF IMPROVEMENT BONDS: Engineering Division, re: to assure the installation of public improvements at Capri Street Site Condominium, located on the west side of Farmington Road between Norfolk Avenue and Eight Mile Road (20209, 20219, 20225, 20235 and 20307 Farmington Road) in the Northeast ¼ of Section 4. (CR 205-19)
For the 1,880th Regular Meeting of September 9, 2019
DATED: August 19, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.