CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2019
1,148th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2019-07-01-06 submitted by Tiseo Architects, Inc. pursuant to Section 23.01 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, requesting to rezone a portion of the shopping center property at 19043-19053 Middlebelt Road, located on the west side of Middlebelt Road between Clarita Avenue and Seven Mile Road in the Northeast ¼ of Section 11, from P, Parking to C-1, Local Business.
2. Petition 2019-07-03-03 submitted by the City Planning Commission, pursuant to Council Resolution #242-19 and Section 12.08 of the Livonia Code of Ordinances of the City of Livonia, as amended, to determine whether or not to vacate the south 33 feet of Surrey Avenue, located south of Graytona Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 28, to facilitate the relocation of the entrance and exit gates to the City of Livonia Department of Public Works complex.
3. Petition 2019-06-06-01 submitted by the City Planning Commission, pursuant to Council Resolution #163-19, and Section 23.01(a) of the Livonia Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to determine whether or not to amend Subsection 2 of Section 2.10 (definition of “Bed and Breakfast Establishment”) of Article II of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance No. 543, as amended, to include residences marketed and offered for rent online by platforms such as “Airbnb”, “VRBO”, “HomeAway” or other similar websites.
4. Petition 2019-07-08-11 submitted by Arbid Design & Construction, L.L.C. requesting approval of all plans required by Section 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to redevelop the existing gas station, including demolition of the existing building and construction of a new gas station, at 39350 Six Mile Road, located on the northeast corner of Six Mile and Haggerty Roads in the Southwest ¼ of Section 7.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,147th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on August 13, 2019.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.
City of Livonia, Michigan - Ph: (734) 466-2200
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48154Unsubscribe