Study Meeting of 09/23/2019
STUDY MEETING OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST FOR DESIGNATION AS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION: Sean Griffin, Board of Directors, GEAR-Giving Every Athlete Resources, re: as required by the State of Michigan to obtain a Charitable Gaming License to allow raffle fundraisers in the future.
2. APPOINTMENT OF NICHOLAS LOMAKO TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2022.
3. REQUEST TO EXECUTE CHANGE OF INVESTMENT OPTION FOR THE CITY OF LIVONIA’S 401a AND 457 RETIREMENT PLANS: Department of Finance, re: to replace the Ridgeworth Large Cap Value Equity Fund (STVZX) with the Ceredex Large Cap Value CIT Fund (CIT), and to adopt a rule delegating the authority to the Livonia Board of trustees to determine the selection and use of investment funds for the City’s 401a and 457 Retirement Plans.
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF LIVONIA AND THE MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (MDOT): Engineering Division, re: for the installation of a traffic signal mast arm and the signal painting work at the intersection of Highway Old M-14 (Plymouth Road) and Tech Center Drive, with the City’s portion to be 100% of the estimated cost of $69,400.00.
5. VACATING PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-07-03-03 submitted by City Planning Commission, pursuant to Council Resolution 242-19 and Section 12.08 of the Livonia Code of Ordinances as amended, to determine whether or not to vacate the south 33 feet of Surrey Avenue, located south of Graytona Avenue in the Northeast ¼ of Section 28, to facilitate the relocation of the entrance and exit gates to the City of Livonia Department of Public Works complex.
6. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2019-07-08-11 submitted by Arbid Design & Construction, L.L.C. to renovate the existing gas station located on the northeast corner of Six Mile and Haggerty Roads (39350 Six Mile Road), in the Southwest ¼ of Section 7.
For the 1,882nd Regular Meeting of October 7, 2019
DATED: September 17, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.