Study Meeting of 10/07/2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO APPROVE THE EXECUTION OF SPECIALIZED SERVICES VEHICLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SUBURBAN MOBILITY AUTHORITY FOR REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION (SMART) AND THE CITY OF LIVONIA: Department of Community Resources, re: to accept two (2) 2019 wheelchair lift equipped vehicles which have been provided by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 5310 Grant through SMART for the Livonia Community Transit Program.
2. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE ONE (1) REPLACEMENT MARKED PATROL VEHICLE UTILIZING STATE OF MICHIGAN AND COUNTIES OF OAKLAND AND MACOMB CONSORTIUM BID PRICING: Division of Police, re: the purchase of a 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe from MMRMA insurance payout and budgeted funds.
3. REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE TWO HUNDRED (200) MICROSOFT OFFICE PRO PLUS 2019 LICENSES UTILIZING THE STATE OF MICHIGAN CONTRACT PRICING: Division of Police, re: to replace Microsoft Office 2010 licenses, which are out of warranty, end of life, and no longer supported by Microsoft.
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE PROPOSED RATES FOR THE DOG PARK AT BICENTENNIAL PARK: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: with access tentatively scheduled from November 2019 through January 31, 2021.
5. REQUEST TO INCREASE ATHLETIC FEES, ARCHERY PASS FEES AND NEW RENTAL FEES: Department of Parks and Recreation, re: with fee changes effective January 1, 2020.
6. REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Engineering Division, re: for the Whispering Willows Parking Lot Improvements for the Greenmead Historical Park Lot B Parking Lot Improvements (Contract 19-M) for an additional $100,000.00 and revise contract total to $277,856.00. (CR 202-19)
7. REQUEST TO AMEND SITE PLAN PETITION: Michael A. Cascia, Neumann Smith Architecture, re: Petition 2019-02-08-05 submitted by St. Michael Parish, requesting to amend site plan and conditions previously approved by the City Council on April 22, 2019 (CR 148-19) for the addition and renovation to the church building located on the southwest corner of Hubbard and Plymouth Roads (11441 Hubbard Road), in the Northwest ¼ of Section 34.
For the 1,883RD Regular Meeting of October 21, 2019
DATED: October 1, 2019
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.