CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2019
1,149th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEM
1. Petition 2019-09-02-13 submitted by Children’s Paradise Inc. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 9.03(j) of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to operate a child day care center at 9424 Newburgh Road, located on the southeast corner of Newburgh Road and Ann Arbor Trail in the Northwest ¼ of Section 32.
2. Petition 2019-09-08-14 submitted by Livonia Medical Ventures L.L.C. requesting approval of all plans required by Section 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to construct a canopy addition and renovate the exterior façade of the building located at 10982 Middlebelt Road, located on the east side of Middlebelt Road between West Chicago Avenue and Plymouth Road in the Northwest ¼ of Section 36.
3. Petition 2018-04-02-10 submitted by Feldman Automotive, Inc. requesting a one-year extension of all plans in connection with a proposal to construct and operate a used auto dealership with outdoor display of vehicles (Feldman Pre-Owned Superstore) at 33850 Plymouth Road, located on the north side of Plymouth Road between Farmington and Stark Roads in the Southeast ¼ of Section 28.
4. Motion to hold a public hearing, pursuant to Council Resolution #293-19, in connection with a proposed amendment to Section 18.42A of Article XVIII of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance No. 543, as amended, and a proposed new Section 18.42B regarding small cell wireless facility zoning regulations.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,148th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on August 27, 2019.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.
City of Livonia, Michigan - Ph: (734) 466-2200
33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48154Unsubscribe