Study Meeting 11/18/2019
STUDY MEETING OF NOVEMBER 18, 2019
8:00 P.M. - City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
1. REQUEST TO APPROVE NOTICE OF INTENT RESOLUTION TO ISSUE REVENUE BONDS NOT TO EXCEED $12,500,000.00 AND DECLARING INTENT TO REIMBURSE: Department of Finance, re: to construct, furnish and equip improvements to the water supply system of the City’s existing Water Supply and Sewage Disposal System through the approved State Drinking Water Revolving Fund (DWRF) loan to be closed on June 12, 2020.
2. AWARD OF BID: Division of Police, re: for the purchase of police uniforms for a period of two (2) years, with two (2) one-year extensions, from budgeted funds.
3. REQUEST TO APPROVE CONTRACT FOR CARETAKING SERVICES IN THE HISTORICAL VILLAGE AT GREENMEAD: Department of Community Resources, re: with independent contractor, Jeffrey Ronayne, for the period February 1, 2020 through November 30, 2022, with an option to renew for two (2) additional two-year terms at the discretion of the Mayor of the City.
4. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE FORMAL BIDDING PROCESS AND APPROVE CONTRACT WITH HARD ROCK CONCRETE: Engineering Division, re: for the Fire Station No. 3 Parking Lot Improvement Project at unit pricing awarded in Contract 19-C. (CR 54-19)
5. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE FORMAL BIDDING PROCESS AND APPROVE CONTRACT WITH NAGLE PAVING: Engineering Division, re: for the 2020 Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Parking Lot Improvement Project, Phase II at unit pricing awarded in Contract 19-A. (CR 119-19)
6. REQUEST FOR ADDITIONS TO THE LOCAL STREET SYSTEM FOR ACT 51 COMPUTATIONS: Engineering Division, re: for streets, or portions thereof, newly opened during 2019.
7. PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE LIVONIA CODE OF ORDINANCES AS AMENDED: Department of Law, re: to Section 020 and 070 of Title 8, Chapter 40 (Noxious Weeds and Refuse) of the Livonia Code of Ordinances, to bring into alignment with the State of Michigan’s list of noxious weeds.
For the 1,886th Regular Meeting of December 2, 2019
DATED: November 12, 2019 SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.