February 23, 2021
Planning Commission Meeting (Zoom)
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2021
1,165th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Planning Commission meeting will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Live broadcast: AT&T Uverse Channel 99 / Spectrum Channel 203 / WOW Channel 10 / YouTube.com/LivoniaTV
Connect online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/182188326
Phone participation: (312) 626-6799
Meeting ID: 182 188 326
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2021-01-02-01 submitted by Stein Investment Company, L.L.C. requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 11.03(x) of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to develop and operate a climate-controlled, indoor self-storage facility at 31100 Plymouth Road, located on the north side of Plymouth Road between Sears Drive and Merriman Road in the Southwest ¼ of Section 26.
2. Petition 2021-01-03-01 submitted by Anderson, Eckstein & Westrick, Inc., on behalf of Botsford General Hospital, pursuant to Section 12.08 of the Livonia Code of Ordinances of the City of Livonia, as amended, to determine whether or not to vacate an existing public utility easement at 39000 Seven Mile Road, located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between the I-275/96 Expressway and Haggerty Road in the Southwest ¼ of Section 6.
3. Petition 2020-11-08-06 submitted by Leo Soave Building Company, Inc. requesting approval of the Master Deed, Bylaws and site plan pursuant to Section 18.62 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to develop a site condominium (Roma Court) consisting of thirty-two (32) single-family homes on the property at 37855 Lyndon Avenue (former Webster Elementary School site) located on the south side of Lyndon Avenue between Newburgh and Hix Roads in the Southeast ¼ of Section 19.
4. Request for an Extension of Petition 2014-02-08-02 which previously received approval by the City Council on April 21, 2014 (Council Resolution #104-14), to construct a one-story office-research building (Victor East) on property at 37640 Seven Mile Road, located on the north side of Seven Mile Road between Newburgh Road and Victor Parkway in the Southeast ¼ of Section 6.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,164th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on January 26, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@ci.livonia.mi.us.