Kirksey Recreation Center Membership Information
Become a part of the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center experience today! Take advantage of our many membership options to accommodate all ages and lifestyle needs. Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Members receive unlimited use of the facilities during
open use times at no extra charge. Open recreation features include:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Sauna, hot tub/spa, splash pad
- Four gymnasiums
- Weight/fitness equipment
- Walking/running track
- Climbing wall
- Kid Quarters
- Tree Fort
Times may vary according to programs/classes and special events.
Additional Membership Benefits
Additional Membership Benefits Include:
- Save time by not waiting in line for a day pass.
- First-day priority registration.
- Discounts on hundreds of programs, classes, and special events.
- Free use of all outdoor pools*.
- Free use of Kid Quarters*.
- Free climbing wall classes and belay service*.
- Cost savings if visiting more than twice per month.
- Bring a maximum per visit of two youth non-residents (ages 4-13) at the resident day pass rate.
- Members who refer a new member will receive a $15 credit (no cash value) to their account. (Excludes Insurance based)
*Hours vary from main facility hours.
Day Pass Privileges
Day Pass users must bring in proof of residency and be entered into our ID database at the facility. Youth/Teens with no ID must have a parent/guardian with ID. A Daily Pass allows the use of the pool, gymnasium, skate-park, weight/fitness equipment, walking/running track, tree fort, and games. Times vary according to programs, classes, and special events. Your photo will be stored. Yearly verification of address is required.
A photo I.D. is required every time you purchase a day pass. A current valid Driver’s License or State I.D. will be accepted. A current year school I.D. with a photo will be accepted for those 14 years of age or older without a parent.
Membership and Day Pass Fees as of Dec. 1, 2022
|Tot (3 and younger)||*||*|
|Senior (62 and older)||$8||$16|
Identification required first time in. A photo will be taken upon first entry.
*Ages 3 and younger are free with a paying adult daily admission.
|Ten Visit Pass||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (62 and older)||$72||$144|
|Tot (3 and younger)||**||**|
|Senior (62 and older)||$230||$460|
|Family (6 or fewer)||$550||$1,100|
| Family Additional Member(s) each||$55||$110|
|Business Adult +1||N/A||$705|
| Business Additional Family Members each||N/A||$110|
|Corporate - 10 pass minimum||$295||N/A|
** Based on Parent/Guardian Status. Prices subject to change.
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) - Monthly Payments
|Senior (62 and older)||$23||$46|
|Family (6 or fewer)||$49||$98|
| Additional Family Member(s) each||$5||$10|
|Business Adult +1||N/A||$61|
| Business Additional Family Members each||N/A||$10|
To have your membership automatically paid from your credit/debit card, checking or savings account in monthly installments, simply bring your driver's license (residency verification) and your first monthly payment to start your EFT Membership. We will continue to draft monthly. To stop EFT payments, you must submit a cancelation form with a 30-day notice.
|Summer Only Membership||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (62 and older)||$90||$180|
|Family (6 or fewer)||$225||$450|
| Additional Member(s) each||$25||$50|
Note: Summer-only passes are valid May 15 through Labor Day regardless of the date of purchase. Jack E. Kirksey Membership discounts valid for summer classes only. Prices subject to change.
- Proof of Residency – Acceptable documents must show the applicant's name and current Livonia address. The applicant may present a current valid Michigan Driver's License with your Livonia address or a picture State of Michigan I.D., or current utility bill (electric, gas, or cable only) will be accepted.
- Registration – Register for a Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership in person to verify residency. View the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership Application (PDF). Effective Oct. 1, 2021, you can now register for a membership online and show proof of residency upon your first visit.
- Resident – Any person living within the city limits of Livonia.
- Daily Admittance Information
• Members – must check-in each time they access the facility.
• Day Pass Wristband – must display wristband at all times while using the facility.
• Program Participants – (i.e. swimming, aerobics) check in at the express desk to gain access. Individuals will not be allowed access to other areas unless they are a Member or purchase a Daily Pass.
• Facility Rental/Party Guest – have access to the specified rental area as listed in the rental agreement.
• Tournament/Swim Meet/League/Spectator(s) or participant(s) that are not Members – do not have facility use privileges. Individuals may purchase a Daily Pass to use facility amenities.
• Youth ages 13 and younger must be directly supervised by a person at least 16 years of age, unless the 12-13 year old is a member.
ACCEPTING FitOn Health!
ACCEPTING Renew Active!
The Kirksey Recreation Center accepts SilverSneakers memberships! If you’re age 65+, visit SilverSneakers.com to check your eligibility and enroll at the Kirksey Recreation Center for a matinee membership at no additional cost with your SilverSneakers member ID number.