Kirksey Recreation Center Membership Information
Become a part of the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center experience today! Take advantage of our many membership options to accommodate all ages and lifestyle needs. Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Annual Members receive unlimited use of the facilities during
open use times at no extra charge. Open recreation features include:
- Climbing Wall
- Kid Quarters
- Skate Park
- Tree Fort
- Walking/Running Track
- Weight/Fitness Equipment
Times may vary according to programs/classes and special events.
Additional Annual Membership Benefits
Additional Annual Membership Benefits Include:
- May bring a maximum per visit of two non-resident guests (ages four to 13) at the resident day pass rate
- Complimentary Climbing Wall Classes and Belaying
- Complimentary use of Kids Quarters
- First-day priority registration
- Present your Annual Membership card to select Livonia businesses or restaurants who take part in the Benefit Share Program and receive a special offer
- Free Fit Hub orientation upon request
- Discounts on program/class fees
- Refer a new annual member and receive a $15 Kirksey Recreation Center account credit (no cash value)
- Save money and time by not waiting in line to purchase a day pass
- Use of any of the three outdoor pools during the season (Botsford, Clements Circle and Shelden)
- Use of two complimentary day passes from the time of purchase for either a drop-in visit or a drop-in class wristband
Membership & Day Pass Fees - December 1, 2017
|Tot (three and under)||*||*|
|Youth (four to 13)||$5||$10|
|Teen (14 to 17)||$7||$14|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$8.50||$17|
|Senior (62 and up)||$5||$10|
Identification required first time in. A photo will be taken upon first entry.
*Three and under are free with a paying adult daily admission.
|Ten Visit Pass||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Youth (4 to 13)||$40||$80|
|Teen (14 to 17)||$56||$112|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$68||$136|
|Senior (62 and up)||$40||$80|
|Tot (3 and under)||**||**|
|Youth/Teen (4 to 17)||$177||$354|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$230||$460|
|Senior (62 and up)||$195||$390|
|Adult plus 1||$410||$820|
|Family (6 or less)||$470||$940|
| Family Additional Member(s) each||$50||$100|
|Business Adult plus 1||N/A||$615|
| Business Additional Family Members each||N/A||$100|
|Corporate - 10 pass minimum||$255||N/A|
** Based on Parent/Guardian Status. Prices subject to change.
Monthly Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
|Annual EFT Membership||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Youth/Teen (4 to 17)||$18||$36|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$22||$44|
|Senior (62 to up)||$19.25||$38.50|
|Adult plus 1||$36.50||$73|
|Family (6 or less)||$41||$82|
| Additional Family Member(s) each||$4.25||$8.50|
|Business Adult plus 1||N/A||$52.75|
| Business Additional Family Members each||N/A||$8.50|
To have your annual membership automatically paid from your credit/debit card, checking or savings account in monthly installments, simply bring your driver's license (residency verification) and your first monthly payment to start your EFT Membership. Minimum 12-month obligation. After 12 months, we will continue to draft monthly. Must complete a 30-day notice cancellation form to stop EFT payment after 12 months.
|Summer Only Membership||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Youth/Teen (4 to 17)||$70||$140|
|Adult (18 to 61)||$95||$190|
|Senior (62 and up)||$80||$160|
|Adult plus 1||$170||$340|
|Family (6 or less)||$195||$390|
|Additional Member(s) each||$20||$40|
Note: Summer only passes are valid May 15 through Labor Day regardless of the date of purchase. Jack E. Kirksey Membership discounts valid for summer classes only. Prices subject to change.
- Proof of Residency - Acceptable documents must show applicant's name and current Livonia address. Applicant may present a current valid Michigan Driver's License with your Livonia address or a picture State of Michigan I.D., or current utility bill (electric, gas, or cable only) will be accepted.
- Registration - Must register for a Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership in person to verify residency. View the Jack E. Kirksey Recreation Center Membership Application (PDF).
- Resident - Any person living within the City limits of Livonia.