If I have a wild animal on my property, whom should I call?

Wild animals are free-roaming and are not considered a public problem unless they are obviously sick, injured or in distress. Animal Control cannot transport healthy wildlife. If you encounter sick, injured or distressed animals, please contact Animal Control Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., or the Police Department after hours and on weekends. You do not need to hire a pest control company.

Show All Answers

1. What does Animal Control do?
2. Where is Animal Control Located?
3. Does my dog need to be on a leash?
4. Can my dog run loose in a City park?
5. Is my cat allowed to run loose?
6. How many dogs or cats are citizens allowed?
7. Do dogs, cats and ferrets need to be licensed?
8. What do I need to obtain a license and where do I go?
9. If a stray is picked up, where do the Animal Control Officers take it?
10. If I have a wild animal on my property, whom should I call?
11. Who should I contact if bitten by an animal?
12. Does the Police Department have records of lost animals?
13. Will Animal Control pick up healthy "wild animals"?
14. Does the Police Department pick up lost or dead animals?