FALL 2020 ADULT SOFTBALL
Livonia Parks and Recreation is offering multiple adult fall softball leagues. All leagues will be doubleheader leagues with all games played at Bicentennial Park or Ford Field.
Teams can register online through the links below or in-person at the Kirksey Recreation Center by appointment only. Please contact the Kirksey Recreation Center at (734) 466-2900 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to make an appointment.
|Team Fee||Non-Resident Fees||Official Fees|
|$425||$30 (Max of $210 per team) *||$15 per game per team|
*Teams may have as many non-resident players as desired, but need only pay a maximum $210 in non-resident fees.
Monday night Men's Div. 3 Doubleheader league
- Open Registration: Aug. 3 - Aug. 21
- League play begins Aug. 31 with no games scheduled on Sep. 7 and runs into the middle of Oct.
- Games will start no earlier than 6:30 p.m.
- Teams will have at least a five week season with the chance of qualifying for a playoff bracket.
- Men's Div. 3 Doubleheader League Online Registration
Saturday Coed DIV. 2 DOUBLEHEADER LEAGUE
Saturday MEN'S DIV. 2 DOUBLEHEADER LEAGUE
Summer LEAGUE PORTALS
Individuals looking for updated standings and schedules can access the league portal for their individual league by selecting it from the list below.
- Summer 2020 Adult Softball League Rules
- Non-Approved Bat List Page 1
- Non-Approved Bat List Page 2
- Summer 2020 Coed Div. 4 Softball League Portal - Sunday Nights
- Summer 2020 Men’s Div. 2 Softball League Portal - Tuesday Nights
- Summer 2020 Men’s Div. 5 Softball League Portal - Thursday Nights
- Summer 2020 Men’s Div. 6 Softball League Portal - Thursday Nights
summer 2020 Leagues
|Coed Division 4||Sunday|
|Men’s Division 2||Tuesday|
|Men’s Division 5||Thursday|
|Men’s Division 6||Thursday|
- All leagues follow USA Softball rules.
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation office at (734) 466-2900.